Sign Up Today
Don’t like feeling alone and isolated in your role?
Want to have a community of people to bounce ideas off?
Also would like someone to take the stress out of sourcing child protection training and updates?
Need some help/ideas for September’s inset days?
Want all this without having to travel miles to a conference?
Undecided what you need to cover in safeguarding training for the upcoming academic year?
Want to build on the training your team have already received?
The Online Safeguarding Academy is a simple solution which puts all of this in one place. It is dedicated space for child protection professionals to be part of a community with the advantage of monthly updates and continuous learning on child protection issues.
The Academy will help to hone and develop not just the key knowledge you need for your role, but also develop your peripheral vision on a whole range of child protection topics.
“I have been waiting for something like this to come my way! I am absolutely thrilled to be a part in the Academy!”
Members have the benefit of:
- Monthly child protection training bundles on a range of topics
- Weekly email safeguarding support
- A community of like minded peers to support and share best practice
- A growing list of online courses
- A growing library of resources and guides
- Quarterly gatherings to meet in person and prepare for upcoming training days (Starts in the Autumn)
- All the videos from the Safeguarding Summit to share with your colleagues as part of your September training
And as a special thank you for being a member, 25% off any face to face training you book through the Safeguarding Academy.
Join us, there’s no contract and no minimum term and nothing to lose.
Kate Young has a lovely open and engaging teaching style that both informs whilst inviting the learners to successfully participate
There’s no contract, if you sign up for monthly membership, you can cancel at any time.
Want to know more before you commit?
Don’t forget, there’s no contract so if it’s not for you, you can leave anytime.