Do you or your team ever internet search for guidance or procedures?
Worry you’ve spent ages searching just to find it’s unreliable?
Do you worry about where your staff training will come from without your Local Safeguarding Children’s Board’?
Wishing someone else could take that stress away?
What you need is a simple solution that puts all your safeguarding training in one place, and makes it available anywhere, anytime. If you ever need help to find any guidance or documentation I am just one email away.
In my experience people react to situations. That’s the nature of child protection many a time. However good your planning and preparation, a new piece of guidance can throw you off.
As child protection professionals, we’re headed into new territory. Over the coming 15 months LSCB’s will be replaced with Local Safeguarding Partnerships. The Safeguarding Academy will help you through this transition period and beyond.
Plus, with all schools becoming Academy’s by 2020, will your Local Authority still be willing and able to assist you if you have a safeguarding query or question?
And where are you going to source your ongoing training from?
Take the doubt and worry away. Make sure you are prepared by joining the Safeguarding Academy.
For just £499.00 for 6 months you’ll receive:
- A new training video every month on a safeguarding topic – all the trainings are available to you as soon as you join, including all previous trainings. You’ll find it all in the online Academy. Plus, you’ll also receive trainings from experts on wider safeguarding issues to really develop you skills and build your confidence in areas you don’t come across frequently.
- Workbook – to take your and your team’s learning deeper and a chance to apply it your own setting; and
- Reflection Journal – your CPD is now gained through reflection. You will always be able to show Ofsted and your professional body how you’ve developed your learning and understanding.
- Live Q & A – where I (or our monthly expert) answer your questions on the months’ topic
And you’ll receive this in addition to:
- safe community space to share learning and ask your peers for support
- monthly online gatherings with me and your fellow members to develop your understanding and skills
- discounts on face to face training
- weekly safeguarding updates
All of which you can share with your safeguarding team, use in training sessions, or send your staff direct to the website for them to access themselves.
That’s a saving of over £700 compared to individual prices.
This is an introductory offer and won’t be available after this enrolment.
Sign your organisation up at this price and it will remain the same for the duration of your membership.
Once you’ve signed up you will receive your password. You can share your email and password with up to 10 staff so they can all log in.
The weekly safeguarding updates will be sent to one email address. I will happily send the details to your team, to arrange this simply email me with the addresses where you want the email to be sent.
If you need access for more than 10 staff you can purchase multiple memberships or email me for a single invoice.
If you need to raise a purchase order and have the Safeguarding Academy set up on your procurement system please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will happily go through that process for you and raise an invoice.