Training the Trainer: Basic Safeguarding Awareness
- Recognising the signs and indicators of child abuse
- The different types of abuse
- The legislation around child abuse
- How to report child abuse
- Information sharing, confidentiality and consent
- Organisational responsibilities
- A trainers manual
- Safeguarding Academy for use on your website and marketing materials
- 10 workbooks for your first course delegates
- Course materials to help you in your first courses smoothly.
Delegates atteending this course must have at least 2 years experience in a child protection role and be trained to Designated Safeguarding Lead/Officer as a minimum (old level 3).
This course is ideal for teachers, coaching staff and those from an educational/training background as it builds on existing knowledge and skills. It is also ideal as a refresher course for trainers returning to the field.
The basic awareness course will allow you to deliver a course which covers everything Ofsted requires of a Child Protection Basic Awareness course. You’ll be able to deliver this training and offer certificates to confirm that the material covers everything required by Ofsted for this level.
How to Book
1. Follow this Book Now link to secure your place
(by following this link you agree to the terms and conditions of booking)
2. Email email@example.com
3. Ring Kate on 07502907157 or 01482 426412